Thursday, September 14, 2006

Scents for a Guy's Guy


I was walking through the grocery store and remembered that my room was starting to smell kinda funky... don't ask me why, i don't know either. I decided to go through the fragrance aisle... an aisle most men don't venture into. I felt like I was lost in the woods or something. Anyways, what I noticed was there were no scented candles or scented oils or whatever else they put scents on for guys. I looked online and couldn't find anything there either.


So the idea is pretty straight forward. Make scents that guys like. Scents like baseball stadium or something.. well maybe that's a bad example, but you get the picture.


I think the only one that could pull this off successfully might be the big boys like Proctor and Gamble or Unilever. AXE or Tag body spray may really benefit from something like this. If implemented right, they could expand their market and create more of a lifestyle product line for their already very targeted demographic... ahaha!!! This would be great for high school and college students and ever some young professionals.


Have a slogan like "Once they walk into your room, the panties fall" or maybe something more kosher.


You may be able to go by this on your own... with a website and doing very selective advertising at first. The marketing itself would be a good amount of capital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home